Why did my payment fail?
There may be various causes. When a transaction is declined by one of the entities taking part in the process —Payment Partners, bank or other — it is usually due to security reasons.
Payment Partners uses an advanced security system, which automatically rejects transactions if it detects anything suspicious. Reasons behind the decline are different in each case.
If the payment fails, there’s no need to worry. Even if any funds are taken, they are always automatically returned.
Note: Refund time depends on the chosen payment method. For example, if you paid with a credit card, it might take longer to process the refund.
What can I do?
First, make sure that:
- You typed in correct personal details during checkout
- Your card can be used for international payments (some cards, usually prepaids or gift cards, work only in specific regions/countries)
- You have not reached the monthly/weekly/daily transaction limit
- You have enough funds available
- The “3D Secure” option on your card has not been disabled
You can also:
- Check if you own the card or account you are using to make the payment
- Check if data transfer is not blocked or obscured by any active software
- Use a different device (mobile phone, tablet etc.)
- Use a registered TURGAME Account with a connected phone number
- Wait a few days before your next purchase
- Change your payment method, e.g. PaySafeCard and Skrill